At Play-Well TEKnologies we strive to:
- Build problem-solving skills & critical thinking skills
- Present opportunities for creative expression
- Foster a greater appreciation of how things work
- Encourage the qualities of inquisitiveness, self reliance and self confidence in children
- Introduce concepts & vocabulary used in Engineering, Architecture & Physics.
- Encourage exploration of diverse and innovative solutions to design challenges
- Emphasize the importance of teamwork and collaboration for successful project outcomes.
How do we do this?
Play-Well TEKnologies provides programs designed to introduce principles and methods of engineering, architecture and science to kids ages five and up utilizing kits containing tens of thousands of LEGO®.
All of our programs are hands-on and minds-on tailored for everyone from novices to LEGO® “maniacs”
Our trained instructors lead children to successful outcomes by providing instruction, design challenges and competitions with LEGO® Technic and system components.
Students work individually and cooperatively developing critical-thinking skills and having fun with a terrific building toy!
We teach in 23 states around the country, as well as in France.
LEGO®, the LEGO logo, and the brick and knob configuration are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2015 The LEGO Group. These programs are not authorized, sponsored or endorsed by the LEGO Group.