Where Do I Get The LEGO You Use In Your Programs?

Many people ask us where do we get the LEGO that we teach with in our classes.  The short answer is we use a lot of LEGO Technic pieces, including Power Functions.  Typically, any power function set will come with a the battery pack, lead, and motor that we use in our Play-Well Engineering with LEGO Programs.

Power Functions 2


The pieces we use in this diagram are the battery pack, wire, and M Motor. These pieces typically come in any Power Functions set.

Here are suggested LEGO sets where you can get these items:

For more information about the pieces we use in class, visit our Play-Well materials page.

Check out some of the cool projects people have been able to build with power functions here..


One thought on “Where Do I Get The LEGO You Use In Your Programs?

Leave a Reply